last week.

8.23.2014



Saying goodbye is hard. Especially with something like Jerusalem. A city you've come to love. A group of people that have become your second family. An experience you know you will never be able to re-create.

My last week in Jerusalem was stunning. I can't really explain all of my feelings about it. So I'll just unload with pictures like I usually do. But I just want to say how infinitely grateful I am for my 3 1/2 months in that Holy City. It's an experience I wouldn't trade for the world.

En Gedi
 Dead Sea Floatin'
 One of the weirdest feelings...ever
 Ali, Carl, Dan, Jason, Josh, Alex


 Ali @ Separation Wall
 Shabon!

 The Crew
 Sarah, Carl, Ali, Charlotte
 I love them to the mooon
 Final Babes of Bethlehem Pic
 The Seely's and Brian

 "Swiss Days with Dan!"
 Class Picture
 My best friend who got me to the Holy City
 405: the best Jerusa- running partners/roommates ever.
 Brian
 It's not a secret who their favorite student was
The Nickels. I already miss them.
 A "JG" sandwich. My favorite kind.
 Dr. and Sister Witchurch


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment